Sunday 16 December 2012

exhibition in south delhi

Download_12
Download_5
Download_6

There I saw few people selling mosquito repelling bed sheet. Yes, you have heard the right term.  That bed sheet really attracted me much. Such bed sheet was able to repel mosquitoes even after 11 or 12 washes.  I have also bought one of such bed sheet. There were several things there like homemade amazing jewelries, tech products, paintings etc. I must say if my pocket would have wide one I must have bought all of such nice products displayed there. I am not from Delhi but I have not faced any problem in finding our well accommodation here as within its radius several good 5 star hotels are placed.  No, I am not talking about comfort and accommodation for only rich people but affordable accommodation options are also available. In simple words you can say that here visitor gets all facilities and comfortable options which they wish for. 

 

No comments: